ArtsWorcester Announces Opening of Grayscale Exhibit
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
"This partnership results in the public getting to see some of the best artwork being made in Worcester County free of charge, but also creates a real opportunity for local artists. A museum credential is not easy to come by," said Juliet Feibel, ArtsWorcester's Executive Director.
A loan from the Fitchburg Art Museum of works in black and white inspired over one hundred local artists to bring in their own work for this group exhibit. From Grayscale, Fitchburg Art Museum curatorial staff will select ten artworks to be exhibited next summer at FAM, during their regional show.
Gallery Hours are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. and by appointment free of charge. The exhibit runs through January 14th.
- NEW: Anonymous Benefactor Donates $5,000 to ArtsWorcester
- ‘Quiet Focus’ Exhibit Brings Unique Photography to ArtsWorcester
- Architecture and Furniture are Art at New ArtsWorcester Exhibit
- New exhibit to open at ArtsWorcester gallery
- ArtsWorcester Hosting Two Exciting Exhibits
- NEW: Tina Zlody named recipient of ArtsWorcester Annual Award
- Actress and Civic Leader Brigita Clementi to Receive ArtsWorcester Award
- NEW: ArtsWorcester Announces New Material Needs Grant Recipients
- Honee Hess to Receive ArtsWorcester Award
- Two Abstract Art Exhibits Opening at ArtsWorcester
- ArtsWorcester Receives $14,400 for Artist Professional Education
- ArtsWorcester Receives $7,500 Donation From Anonymous Benefactor
- Don’t Miss: 15th Annual ArtsWorcester Biennial Exhibition