video: BETTER LIVING: Green Dry Cleaning
Thursday, February 24, 2011
What exactly is green dry cleaning? What are the advantages, and what kind of cost is involved? Lifestyle expert Candita Clayton answers your questions about the upsides of dry cleaning green.
if you don't have access to a green dry cleaner try to reduce the amount of dry cleaning you have done. Bring a reusable bag to the cleaners. If you have to use traditional dry cleaners make sure to remove clothing from the bag and let clothing air out on a porch or garage before hanging in your closet.
- BETTER LIVING: Organizing Handbags
- BETTER LIVING: Eco-Friendly Snow Removal
- BETTER LIVING: Recycling Dos and Don’ts
- BETTER LIVING: Eco-Friendly Fireplace Logs
- BETTER LIVING: Stylish, Reusable Shopping Bags
- BETTER LIVING: Energy-Saving Lightbulbs