BETTER LIVING: Drop-Off Composting
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Don't run your own compost heap? No worries. Lifestyle expert Candita Clayton has a great way to make your scraps do good for the earth, right on your way to the Farmer's Market in Pawtucket.
If you valued this article, please LIKE GoLocalProv.com on Facebook by clicking HERE.
- BETTER LIVING: Managing Your Tech Time
- BETTER LIVING: No-Waste Lunch
- BETTER LIVING: Easy Tech Gear Recycling
- BETTER LIVING: Energy-Saving Lightbulbs
- BETTER LIVING: Green Dry Cleaning