Central Massachusetts 2013 Holiday Events for the Naughty and Nice
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Related Slideshow: Holiday Events for the Naughty and Nice
A Christmas Carol
This performance of Charles Dickens' classic tale is sure to please families throughout Central Mass. Now in its sixth consecutive year at the Hanover Theatre, it will show you the true meaning of Christmas.
Click here for more info and tickets. The Hanover Theatre, 2 Southbridge St., Worcester.
The Palladium is anything but nice and wholesome, and this month's lineup of concerts is sure to bring out your naughty side. Stop by this Main St. staple to see live acts like Vanna, Andrew W.K., and Four Year Strong to fight off any feelings of holiday cheer you might have.
Click here to check out who'll be tearing up the Palladium this month.
Brunch With Santa
What kid doesn't want to meet Santa during the holiday season? Well, now your children can meet him while you enjoy a delicious brunch at the Oliver Wright Tavern at Old Sturbridge Village. Click here for more details.
Saturday, December 22nd, 9am-2pm. Oliver Wright Tavern, 1 Old Sturbridge Village Road, Sturbridge.
Ralph's Rock Diner
You can always count on Ralph's Rock Diner for some good brews, shameless karaoke, and overall unconventional take on nightlife. For those in the Christmas spirit, join Hot Letter and special guests Henry's Wine for the Rock & Roll Christmas Spectacular.
9pm-2am. Ralph's Rock Diner, 148 Grove Street, Worcester.
Holly Days: Woodland Magic
Had enough of the hustle and bustle of the holidays? The Tower HIll Botanic Garden will provide you with some relief at their annual Holly Days event. Relax and enjoy the colorful lights and whimsical decorations using bits of nature, and stop by the Twigs Café for comfort food to warm up. What's more, check outsome great events especially for kids, here.
9am-5pm through January 2nd. Tower Hill Botanic Garden, 11 French Drive, Boylston.
New Year's Eve festivities
As usual, there'll be no shortage of New Year's Eve parties in Central Mass. No plans yet? Not to worry, Lucky Dog Music Hall and Nick's Bar and Restaurant are have got you covered for a great way to ring in the new year.
- 2013 Holiday Guide: 10 Tips For Tipping
- 30 Ways To Give In Central Mass This Holiday Season
- Catch Holmes for the Holiday With Your WOO Card
- Claflin Hill Symphony Orchestra To Hold Holiday Pops Concert
- Culture Vulture: Holiday Festival of Crafts Returns to Worcester
- DON’T MISS: Worcester Art Museum’s ‘Holidays at WAM 2013’
- Fit For Life: Don’t ‘Sabotage’ Your Holidays
- Getting Out: 10 Spectacular Holiday Light Displays
- Holiday Shopping Guide 2013: Best Local Gifts Under $25
- Holiday Shopping Guide 2013: Great Gifts for Beer Lovers
- Holiday Shopping Guide 2013: Great Gifts for Dog Lovers
- Holiday Shopping Guide 2013: Great Gifts for Food Lovers
- Holiday Shopping Guide 2013: Great Gifts for Her
- MA Beauty Insider: Holiday Gift Sets – A Perfect Gift for Her
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Same-Sex Etiquette for the Holidays
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Thanksgiving Tips for Holiday Cheer
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: The Perfect LBD for the Holidays
- Organize + Energize: Dealing With Holiday Stress
- Organize + Energize: Organizing Your Holiday Decorations
- Organize + Energize: Simplify the Holiday Season
- QCC’s International Honor Society Plans Holiday Charity Events
- Shopping Tips + Managing Kids’ Expectations For The Holidays
- The LOOK: Easy, Effortlessly Holiday Hair For Your Company Party
- United Way of Central MA Unveils 2013 Holiday Wish List
- Urban Gardener: Garden Holiday Cheer!