Clark U. to Host Lecture on Holocaust History and Survivor Testimony
Friday, October 21, 2016
The lecture is free and open to the public.
Browning and the Lecture
Browning is the Frank Porter Graham Professor Emeritus at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
His lecture will commemorate the 25th anniversary of the publication of Browning’s book, “Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland.
Using findings from his most recent book, “Remembering Survival: Inside a Nazi Slave Labor Camp,” which analyzes the testimonies of nearly 300 camp survivors, Browning will talk about the methodological challenges of using oral testimony to document Nazi crimes.
- Clark U Awarded $620,000 Grant from Mellon Foundation
- Clark U Launches School of Professional Studies
- Clark U to Host Discussion on the History of Atlantic Slave Trade
- Clark U to Present Igor Stravinsky’s “A Soldier’s Tale”
- Clark U to Host Lecture on Syrian Refugee Crisis & U.S. Policy in Middle East