Clark University to Host Lecture Focusing on Immigration Law
Saturday, September 03, 2016
The event is part of Clark's official observance of Constitution Day.
Professor Law investigates the interactions of law, legal institutions, and politics. She is the author of "The Immigration Battle in American Courts," which looks at the role of the federal judiciary in U.S. immigration police, and the institutional evolution of the Supreme Court and U.S. Courts of Appeals.
She is former program analyst at the bipartisan, blue-ribbon United States Commission on immigration reform and has shared expertise with the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, the Department of Homeland Security and the National Science Foundation.
For more information, click here.
- Clark University to Break Ground on Alumni and Student Center
- Clark University to Hold Book and Author Dinner
- Clark University Ranked as Top 20 Entrepreneurial University in Country
- Clark University to Host Robert Moses as Part of President’s Lecture Series
- Clark University Launches Gluten-Free Dining Station
- Clark University to Hold First Annual Week of Happiness
- Clark University to Host MLK Day Discussion Panel
- Clark University Ranked as a Top “Best Bang for The Buck” College
- Clark University Discussion to Feature Best-Selling Author Bohjalian
- Clark University Poll Finds Millennials Love Being Parents
- Sex, Politics, and Putin: Clark University Professor’s New Book
- Former Clark U. President Bassett Honored by Worcester Education Collaborative
- Sen. Moore Holds Discussion on Higher Education With Clark U. Students
- Senator Elizabeth Warren to Speak at Clark U. on March 14
- New York Times Bestseller, Naomi Klein, to Speak at Clark U.
- Clark University and Councilman King Celebrate Youth Worker Training Institute 2016 Graduation
- Clark U. to Host Screening of Domingo Guyton’s “Footprints in the Concrete”
- MERGE for Equality to Host Healthy Men & Boys Summit on June 15 at Clark U
- Clark U. Ranked as One of Top Peace Corps Producing Schools in Country
- Clark U. Ranked Among Schools That Give Students “Best Bang for Buck”
- “Moral Injuries of War” Lecture to be Held at Clark U.
- Clark U. Professor Ross to Host Lecture on The Horrors of Sweatshops
- Clark University Buildings Being Heated by Waste Vegetable Oil
- Clark U. Professor Guides Parents of Gay/Lesbian Children in New Book
- Clark U Awarded $620,000 Grant from Mellon Foundation