Community Harvest Project to Host Open House for Volunteers
Monday, February 26, 2018
The open house is set for March 24 from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Info sessions and tours will be on the hour and half hour with the last one starting at 2:30 p.m.
There are opportunities for casual volunteers and leadership roles as team leaders.
"In the few months I have been volunteering at CHP I have had an outstanding time. At CHP we grow fresh produce to donate to hunger relief organizations like the Worcester County Food Bank. I am a Team Leader there so I lead groups of volunteers - students, companies, families or individuals dropping in to help out - by providing instruction and supervision while they volunteer. It's a super rewarding experience as I am not only helping to grow real, healthy food that goes out to people in need but I get to meet kind people. I spend quality time outside improving my gardening knowledge (I now know what okra looks like!), and it allows me the opportunity to work on my leadership skills,” said one team leader.
For more information, click here.
- Baker and Polito to Tour Community Harvest Project in Grafton
- Community Harvest Project Kicks Off 2014 Growing Season April 30
- Volunteer Team Leaders Sought by Community Harvest Project
- Community Harvest Project To Host Annual ‘Plantapalooza’
- Community Harvest Project to Celebrate Thanksgiving With South High School
- Community Harvest Project Hosting an Open House for Volunteers
- Community Harvest Project Scheduling Last Volunteer Dates of Year
- Community Harvest Project to Host Garden to Kitchen Cooking Class
- Community Harvest Project Plants One Acre of Peach Trees at Prospect Hill
- Community Harvest Project in Search of Votes for Seeds of Change Grant