Condit: Membership Month at the Hanover Theatre
Friday, August 07, 2015
What would you do with a $1,000 in theatre tickets? There certainly are a lot of options, and even more announcements are coming in the weeks ahead. It makes sense for people to join or renew their memberships in August as the Broadway Series, including The Producers (generously sponsored by Commerce Bank), Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical, Ragtime, 42nd Street, Annie (generously sponsored by Guild of St. Agnes), Saturday Night Fever and Dirty Dancing all go on sale to theatre members before the general public in September. But it isn’t just early access and discounts to most of the shows that makes membership so appealing.
Membership is an ideal way for cultural enthusiasts to engage more fully with The Hanover Theatre while supporting its mission and vision to be the finest performing arts center in New England. For more information, visit TheHanoverTheatre.org. Keep in mind that new shows are announced all the time, and you can look for the season announcement detailing over 70 performances of the 47 different shows and six free tours that are part of one award-winning season. The winner of The Hanover Theatre’s $1,000 gift certificate for new and renewing members will be announced at the beginning of October, just in time to get tickets to the best of Broadway, music and more…right here in downtown Worcester!
- Condit: John Mulaney at the Hanover Theatre
- Condit: Provocative Pink Martini Mixes with Young Professionals
- Condit: Theatre Brings TV Favorites to Life for Young Audiences
- Condit: What do Wanda Sykes and my Two Best Friends Have in Common?
- Condit: Q&A with The Hanover Theatre’s CEO and President
- Condit: Leadership Tips from the Improv Experts
- Condit: Passion, Love and Abundance with Deepak Chopra, MD
- Condit: The Words of E.L. Doctorow Live On
- Condit: The Hanover Theatre Celebrates Its Birthday with Founders Tours
- Condit: Have Some Fun and Share the Love!
- Condit: The Annual Volunteer Appreciation Dinner
- Condit: Plan Ahead for Family Bonding
- Condit: Camelot: Fresh Take on King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table
- Condit: History Comes Alive Through Theatre Tales and Tours
- Condit: Behind the Scenes with Roger McGuinn
- Condit: Behind the Scenes with The Hanover Theatre
- Condit: Pressure, Preparation, and Positivity as Ingredients for Success
- Condit: The Hanover Theatre Announces Season Full of Broadway Smash Hits
- Condit: Classic Fun for All, Live and In Color!
- Condit: Audition Notice for Role in Production of Camelot at The Hanover Theatre
- Condit: Frank Carroll’s Mission to Help Feed the Hungry Continues