Family Matters: 12 October Crafts
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
To make crafting fun for children, it’s helpful to remember that they often enjoy the process more then then the end result. You may want to choose projects for the experience. For example if you make a pumpkin mosaic the kids may prefer shredding different shades of orange paper more than where they glue them. If you are looking for a finished product, prep things in advance depending on the child’s age or skill level and make your own craft alongside them or work on your project while the kids are sleeping or off at school.
Have a spooky October with this round-up of cool, crafty Halloween projects.
- Family Matters: 20 Ideas for Screen-Free Week
- Family Matters: 5 Ways to Celebrate Dad
- Family Matters: Back-To-School Checklist
- Family Matters: 10 Ways Kids Can Play All by Themselves
- Family Matters: 12 Ways to Keep Kids Busy Over Break
- Family Matters: 15 Fall Family Traditions
- Family Matters: 18 Ways to Make Every Day Earth Day