slides: Food Truck Festival Stops in Worcester
Monday, July 16, 2012
Grilled cheese, lobster, Vietnamese sandwiches, pulled pork, and ice cream sandwiches were just some of the delicacies featured at the festival and thousands came out to get their fill, despite the heat.
Don't miss the next festival for foodies. The company is scheduled to make stops in Brighton, Lowell, Falmouth, East Boston, Hingham, Framingham, and Newport, RI. If you missed this round, they will still be in the area.
Check out our slideshow of the gourmet goodies and picturesque food trucks that made a pit stop on Park Ave. next to Elm Park.
- Local Restaurants Become WooFood Certified
- Food Truck Festival Stops in Worcester
- Don’t Miss Worcester’s Best Food Fest.
- Five Great Chinese Food Buffets in Central Mass
- Food Truck Festivals of New England Coming to Worcester