slides: Getting Out: 10 Great New England Golf Courses + Mini Golf Spots
Friday, April 11, 2014
Golf isn’t just for your grandparents or people in funny pants and hats. Miniature golf is a fun activity for teenagers and families alike. Whether you want to go golfing on Cape Cod or go to a local miniature golf course, there are plenty of places around New England where you can golf and enjoy yourself.
Check out the slideshow below to see some of the best golf spots that New England has to offer.
Related Slideshow: 10 Great Golf Spots in New England
Monster Mini Golf
Monster Mini Golf is the perfect way to enjoy miniature golf when it’s raining outside. Monster Mini Golf in Seekonk is a monster-themed indoor miniature golf course that is fun for teenagers and their friends or the whole family. For more information, click here.
Monster Mini Golf: 140 Taunton Avenue, Route 44, Seekonk, MA, 02771
Blue Rock Golf Course
Open all year, the Blue Rock Golf Course is the perfect course for both beginners and veteran golfers. This Cape Cod golf course measures 3,000 yards and was designed by famous golf course architect Geoffrey Cornish with holes ranging from 103 to 255 yards. For more information, click here.
Blue Rock Golf Course: 39 Todd Road, South Yarmouth, MA, 02664
Lancaster Golf Center
Named one of the Top 100 ranges in America, the Lancaster Golf Center is known for its “famous” miniature golf course. This course features challenging holes without the cliché windmills. Instead these miniature golf holes test your skills with water hazards and much more. The Lancaster Golf Center’s driving range is also well known for its 78 stations, six target greens, and illuminated range for night time practices. For more information, click here.
Lancaster Golf Center: 438 Old Union Turnpike, Lancaster, MA, 01523
Cyprian Keys Golf Club
The Cyprian Keyes Golf Club is a daily-fee golf club that features and 18-hole championship course and a 9-hole par 3 course. Five sets of tees make this course perfect for golfers of all skill levels. For more information, click here.
Cyprian Keyes Golf Club: 284 East Temple Street, Boylston, MA, 01505
West End Creamery and Family Farm
If you’re looking for a unique golfing environment, the West End Creamery and Family Farm is the place for you. This farm features an 18-hole miniature golf course which opens for the season on April 18th. This farm also includes an ice cream stand, a corn maze and a barnyard jump. You’re sure to have a fun day at the West End Creamery and Family Farm. For more information, click here.
West End Creamery and Family Farm: 481 Purgatory Road, Whitinsville, MA, 01588
Wachusett Country Club
The Wachusett Country Club is a fourth generation family business whose impressive golf course features views of Mount Wachusett and the Wachusett Reservoir. The course was designed by architect Donald Ross and extends over rolling hills, sudden valleys and a winding brook. For more information, click here.
Wachusett Country Club: 187 Prospect Street, West Boylston, MA, 01583
Newport National Golf Club
The Newport National golf course has been voted the best public New England golf course four times. The Newport National Golf Club website allows you to experience their course before you hit the green. Check out their website for aerial footage and video footage of every hole. For more information, click here.
Newport National Golf Club: 324 Mitchells Lane, Middletown, RI, 02842
The Ranch Golf Club
The Ranch Golf club is an 18-hole golf course that is open 7 days a week. The golf course extends through meadows, woodlands, and beautiful water making each hole a memorable one. Each hole can also be played in different ways making each trip to The Ranch Golf Club a unique one. For more information, click here.
The Ranch Golf Club: 65 Sunnyside Road, Southwick, MA, 01077
Gardner Municipal Golf Course
Located 35 miles north of Worcester, the Gardner Municipal Golf Course is the perfect place to hold a charity event, a professional golfing outing, or just have a relaxing round of golf. Their challenging 71-par course offers scenic views and you can warm up for your game on their warm-up practice tee. For more information, click here.
Gardner Municipal Golf Course: 152 Eaton Street, Gardner, MA, 01440
Quail Hollow Golf & Country Club
The Quail Hollow golf course is located just 16 miles northwest of Worcester and is built in the historic Quabbin watershed. This course is located in the middle of a rustic country setting offering picturesque holes and the essential New England golfing experience. For more information, click here.
Quail Hollow Golf & Country Club: 1822 Old Turnpike Road, Oakham, MA, 01068
- Getting Out: 10 Great Activities for $20 or Less
- Getting Out: 10 Ways to Thaw out in New England
- Getting Out: Franklin County Cider Days
- Getting Out: 10 Great Events for a Rainy Day
- Getting Out: 14 Shopping Getaways For The Holiday Season
- Getting Out: Karaoke Hotspots in Central Massachusetts
- Getting Out: 10 Great Spa Days in Central Mass
- Getting Out: Best Fall Bike Rides
- Getting Out: New England’s 10 Best Bike Trails
- Getting Out: 10 Spectacular Holiday Light Displays
- Getting Out: Best Halloween Bar Parties in Central MA 2013
- Getting Out: New England’s Best Snow Tubing Spots
- Getting Out: 10 Ways To Beat the Post-Holiday Blues
- Getting Out: Best Place To Grab a Beer
- Getting Out: New England’s Best Thanksgiving Events
- Getting Out: 10 Delicious Dessert Spots in Central Massachusetts
- Getting Out: 10 Ways To Celebrate Mardi Gras in New England
- Getting Out: Best Places for Yoga + More
- Getting Out: Spring Break Without Breaking Your Budget
- Getting Out: 10 Delicious Wine Getaways
- Getting Out: 10 Ways To Get In on the Olympic Action
- Getting Out: Best Pumpkin Patches in Central MA
- Getting Out: 10 Fun Winter Activites in MA
- Getting Out: 10 Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in New England
- Getting Out: Black Friday Shopping Hit List