slides: Getting Out: Best Farmers’ Markets in Central Massachusetts
Thursday, July 11, 2013
One of the surest signs of summer is the opening of farmers' markets in communities throughout Central Massachusetts, and we've got all the best spots for your fresh fruits and vegetables, not to mention meats, dairy products, honey, syrups and so much more.
Satisfy your desires for fresh produce and do a good deed by helping out a local farmer in the process. Here are some of the best local farmers' markets currently in operation across Central Mass.
Note: Farmers' Markets in Oxford, Leominster, Harvard and Boylston will also be opening later in the summer.
Check out www.farmfresh.org for more information.
- Getting Out: Best Sunset Spots In Central Mass
- Getting Out: Celebrating Father’s Day in Central Mass
- Getting Out: Cinco de Mayo Celebrations in Central Mass
- Getting Out: 5 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day in Central Mass
- Getting Out: Best Live Music Picks For the Weekend