slides: Getting Out: Late Summer Seafood in Central Mass
Thursday, August 15, 2013
There is no better region in the country for seafood than New England and there is no better season to indulge in it than Summer.
We are lucky to be here in Worcester County, right in the center of New England, where we can get a nice cross-section of all the region has to offer.
We still have a few weeks left before the weather begins to turn chilly again and that is plenty of time to go out and sample some of the best lobster, crab, scallops, salmon, shrimp, clams, swordfish and so much more area restaurants have to offer. The establishments below in particular come highly recommended.
And don't forget, there are still a couple of days left of Worcester Restaurant Week, where you can find special deals for some of your favorite seafood meals.
- Getting Out: Where to Drink Craft Beer in Central Mass
- GETTING OUT: Best Ethnic Restaurants in Central Mass
- GETTING OUT: Best Mexican Restaurants in Central Mass
- Getting Out: Best Hibachi Grill Spots in Central Massachusetts
- Getting Out: Worcester Restaurant Week