slides: Getting Out: Where to Play Mini-Golf in Central Mass
Thursday, July 25, 2013
If your family and friends like some friendly competition in the warm, sunny summer months, than there is nothing better than a game of miniature golf.
Depending on what you are looking for, mini-golf courses can offer a lot of wacky fun involving windmills and trick shots or a legitimate challenge with realistic roughs and bunkers. And don't forget, a mini-golf course often comes with much more, perhaps some great ice cream and food, or batting cages and driving ranges.
And if the weather is not looking so good on a certain day, you can take your talents indoors at a few venues as well. Here are some great places in Central Mass that are ideal for spending a couple of hours carrying on this summer tradition.
- Getting Out: Where to View the Stars in Central Massachusetts
- Getting Out: 5 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day in Central Mass
- Getting Out: Best Farmers’ Markets in Central Massachusetts
- Getting Out: Best Live Music Picks For the Weekend
- Getting Out: Best Sunset Spots In Central Mass
- Getting Out: Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt in Central Mass