slides: Getting Out: Worcester Restaurant Week
Thursday, August 08, 2013
Worcester Restaurant Week is here again. Two times a year the area's best restaurants lower their prices and pull out a special chef's menu so you can sample some of the best food around without breaking the bank.
The prices are truly amazing. Grab a three-course dinner for just $23.13. A few restaurants also have an additional lunch menu with a choice of two courses at an even lower price.
Fifteen of these restaurants are listed below, giving you a nice cross-section of all the different types of food the greater Worcester Community has to offer, but there is plenty more where that comes from. You have until August 17th to get out there and grab a bite from as many of these great restaurants as you can handle. Check out the restaurant week menus below, and get ready to dine out!
See a complete list of participating restaurants here.
- The Best Spots for Outdoor Eating During Restaurant Week
- GETTING OUT: Worcester Restaurant Week
- Worcester Restaurant Week Kicks Off Feb. 25th
- GETTING OUT: Worcester Restaurant Week’s Ethnic Fare
- Restaurant Week Spices Up the Worcester Area