Girls Inc. of Worcester is Holding Auction to Benefit Local Girls
Saturday, May 02, 2015
Many great prizes that are going to be auctioned off, with the held over auction items to sold off to the highest bidder live at the Hogan Center at the College of Holy Cross on May 13th, 5:00 pm-7:00 pm. Some of the items include New England Patriots Super Bowl memorabilia, extravagant vacation excursions in Costa Rica and Africa, and opportunities to go hot air balloon riding or whitewater rafting.
Prices are expected to raise quickly, so capitalize swiftly in order to outbid for these great prizes, while benefiting a great cause within the Greater Worcester community!
To view and bid on the prizes, click there.
For close to a century, the Girls Inc. of Worcester has aimed to dedicate themselves to empowering young women, ranging from ages 5 to 18 to achieve their goals and dreams. The organization supports these women to become healthy, educated, and independent figures.
Points of emphasis that are translated from Girls Inc. of Worcester faculty to its clients include, appropriate ways to confront challenges, resisting peer pressure, and viewing college as a tangible facet in their lives.
- NEW: Saint-Gobain Gives Back to the Community at Girls Inc.
- Girls Inc. Named Grant Recipient
- Girls Inc. to Throw “College Shower” for College-bound Members
- Famed Escape Artist to Perform for Girls Inc. of Worcester
- Fall Wine and Beer Tasting to Benefit Girls Inc. of Worcester
- Former Girls Inc. CEO Cathi Coridan Publishes First Book
- Alexanderia the Great to Perform Underwater Escape Act at Girls Inc