Habitat for Humanity ReStore to Host Grand Re-Opening
Monday, July 23, 2018
The grand reopening will take place on Saturday, July 28 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
“After much wait and anticipation from our shoppers, donors, and volunteers we are ready to open our doors and celebrate our Grand ReOpening. A door prize will be handed out to the first 250 customers through the door. We will have music and a pick your duck discount in store where you can save between 5-50% off your entire purchase,” said Habitat for Humanity in their press release.
The ReStore is a retail outlet open to the public that sells quality, new and gently-used, surplus construction and home improvement materials as well as home furnishings for a fraction of regular retail prices.
The ReStore provides an environmentally and socially responsible way to keep good, reusable materials out of the waste stream all while helping to make the dream of homeownership a reality for low-income families in the MetroWest and Greater Worcester areas. Items at the ReStore are donated by local retailers, contractors, and individuals within the community.
The ReStore is located at 640 Lincoln Street in Worcester. Store hours are Tuesday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information about ReStore click here.
- Habitat for Humanity Set for Annual Holiday Hootenanny
- Habitat for Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester to Dedicate 1st Home for Vets
- Habitat for Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester ReStore to Hold “Fall for All”
- Habitat for Humanity to Host Annual “Fall for All” Event on Saturday
- Habitat for Humanity to Conduct “Operation Playhouse” on Saturday, May 21
- Leonardo Angiulo: The Consequences of Cohabitation
- Beer + Wine Tasting For Greater Worcester Habitat For Humanity
- NEW: EcoTarium Offering Children Chance to Explore Animal Habitats
- Newport’s Crowbar Regatta to Support Habitat for Humanity
- Major David Brodeur Foundation to Build at Habitat Home in Auburn
- Sen. Gobi Awards $4,859 Habitat Management Grant to Ware