Hanover Insurance Group Foundation Awards 52 Scholarships to Students
Saturday, June 11, 2016
The Hanover Insurance Group Foundation, Inc. announced on Friday that it awarded 52 scholarships to high school students across the country.
"Our scholarship program encourages these dedicated students to continue to strive for excellence and build upon their skills. It’s so inspiring to see the dedication these students have to not only their academics, but also their communities. We hope our scholarship awards will allow these students to continue devoting their energy and talents to helping build stronger and more vibrant communities," said Paul A. Belsito, president of The Hanover’s Foundation.
For the last 12 years, the company has awarded scholarships to students, including children of employees, who have shown academic excellence and a commitment to serving their communities.
The scholarships help students to continue their education beyond high school, allowing them to further develop and enhance their many talents.
The Hanover Insurance Group Foundation
The mission of The Hanover Insurance Group Foundation, Inc. is to improve the quality of life in communities where The Hanover Insurance Group companies have a major presence, placing a special emphasis on helping to build world class public education systems and, inspiring and empowering youth to achieve their full potential.
- PPAC Awards Art Scholarships to 26 RI Students
- UPDATE: RI HS Students: More than 150 Scholarships Available, Deadline Soon
- 3 Must-Knows for College Athletic Scholarships
- College Admissions: 3 Must-Knows for Athletic Scholarships
- Teen Volunteers Awarded Scholarships at Women & Infants
- PPAC Announces Scholarships for Young Artists
- NEW: College Crusade of Rhode Island Awards over $1.3 Million in Scholarships
- NEW: Assumption College Students Awarded Fulbright Scholarships
- Monfredo: Congrats to Our Future Leaders, Posse Foundation Announce Scholarships
- College Admissions: 10 Scholarships ANYONE Can Apply For
- NEW: WPI Alum Foisie Gives School $40M for Student Scholarships
- 3 Abby Kelley Students Receive Posse Scholarships
- College Admissions: 9 Scholarships Anyone Can Apply For
- College Admissions: 10 Scholarships Anyone Can Apply For
- NEW: Auburn Chamber of Commerce to Offer $13K in Scholarships