Literacy Volunteers of Greater Worcester Names Jennings as Interim Director
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Jennings has 20 years of experience in the nonprofit sector in Greater Worcester. Most recently she served as Executive Director for Jericho Road Worcester, Founding Member and Board Officer for Dress for Success Worcester, and Interim Director for the Center for Women & Enterprise Worcester.
She holds a Master of Science in Nonprofit Management from Worcester State University.
The mission of Literacy Volunteers' mission is to provide english language skills to adults in the community. The organization supports student/tutor pairs and are planning an upcoming tutor training session to increase the pool of available tutors.
- John Monfredo: Nurturing Literacy from an Early Age
- John Monfredo: Combining Health and Literacy Essential for Our Children
- Monfredo: Literacy is Key in Tackling Achievement Gap
- John Monfredo: Literacy Tips for Parents
- Guest Mindsetter: Journalism in the Age of Digital Literacy
- Monfredo: The Gift of Literacy for the Holiday
- Horowitz: News Literacy: An Essential Skill in the Age of the Internet
- John Monfredo: Worcester’s Unique Approach to Improve Literacy
- Monfredo: Fighting For Literacy In Our Community