Mass Audubon Offers Nature Programs at Local Parks
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Suitable for children of all ages, the program is free of charge and does not require registration. It will run on Wednesdays from 1:00 – 4:00 pm and Fridays from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Green Hill Park’s “Neighborhood Nature” will feature canoeing on the pond. Canoes, paddles, personal floatation vests, and basic canoeing instruction are provided. The program runs on Fridays from 2:00 – 5:00 pm, and is open to children ages 6 and up. An adult must accompany children and swimming skills are required. There is no charge and drop-ins are welcome.
For more information on both programs contact:
Broad Meadow Brook Wildlife Sanctuary
414 Massasoit Road, Worcester
- Six Great Hiking Trails in Central Mass
- Julia Steiny: Why Your Kids Need to Explore the Outdoors
- Perfect Summer Dates: Outdoor Movies + Extras
- Free Outdoor Summer Concerts in Central Mass
- Five Outdoor Workouts
- Central Mass. Parks to Visit This Spring
- Worcester’s Inside Guide: Spring Fun in Worcester City Parks