Mechanics Hall to Host Yoga Class
Sunday, January 06, 2019
The Modern Mechanics Guild of Mechanics Hall will hold its first official event called “Yoga at the Hall.”
The event will take place on Tuesday, January 15 at 6 p.m.
Yoga at the Hall
The event will feature local Yoga Instructor Doreen DeFazio, and pianist Brett Maguire, who is also a certified yoga instructor.
The exercise and meditation experience promises to be unique and suited for enthusiasts of all levels.
Participants will experience the world-class concert hall from an entirely unique perspective.
The Modern Mechanics Guild is a community of peers that are involved in activities that make Mechanics Hall what it is – the center of culture and community entering its 161st year.
- Good Is Good: Yoga and Sexual Perversion
- GETTING OUT: Central Mass Yoga Studios
- Metrowest Yoga Brings Zen to Worcester
- 9 Yoga Spots in Central Massachusetts
- Namaste Yoga Ball Brings Zen to Fundraising
- Best Yoga Spots in RI
- Miriam Hospital: Yoga to Help Women with Quitting Smoking
- Central MA Up + Comer: Yoga Professional Abbey Oliver
- Moms Can-Do’s: Yoga + More
- Hot Power Yoga Coming to Worcester
- Worcester’s Hottest Neighborhoods for Yoga
- Arvizu: Yoga: Because it Takes a Village
- MA Beauty Insider: Yoga for Beauty
- The First Annual Mindful Kids Yogathon Comes to Worcester
- Getting Out: Best Places for Yoga + More
- Central MA Up + Comer: Yoga Instructor Claire Koepke
- Kids Yogathon Set for June 21 at Worcester State