Moms Can-Do’s: Yoga + More
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Head to All That Matters Yoga & Holistic Health Center this week! Children are natural pros when it comes to yoga, and there is a special class dedicated to help them grow in the practice. The children’s yoga class at All That Matters in Wakefield is fun for children ages 5-9 and features a playful, energetic, and safe environment. Kids will take part in coordination exercises, group circle games, meditation and get a chance to try out some super cool yoga poses. Sign up here today! 315 Main Street, Wakefield, RI. (410) 782-2126.
Interactive learning is always fun for kids. Why not take a trip to Bristol this week to check out Coggeshall Farm, the only museum in Rhode Island of its kind? Coggeshall Farm is a living history museum and farm that depicts Bristol’s agrarian culture during the year 1799. Heirloom plants can be found throughout the 48 acre site, making for an accurate representation of what life was actually like in the 18th century. Kids will have the opportunity to help the costumed farmers with their daily duties. Besides farming, the museum also illustrates other Federal Period activities such as candle making, logging and more! 1 Coggeshall Farm Road, Bristol, RI. (401) 253-9062.
Make your reservations today for this great event! On November 24, the Willard House & Clock Museum be hosting a “Teddy Bear Tea”! Kids will be invited to get a special tour of the museum accompanied by their favorite stuffed friend. Aside from the tour, there will also be holiday crafts, entertainment and seasonal goodies! 11 Willard Street, North Grafton, MA. (508) 839-3500.
As the temperature drops, look no farther than Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory & Gardens in South Deerfield, MA for your summertime fix. Magic Wings is filled with butterflies, moths, and tropical vegetation and stays at a balmy temperature of 80 degrees Fahrenheit year round. Kids will love the beautiful butterflies that take free range of the indoor butterfly garden. Peaceful music fills all the buildings, making for an appreciated retreat from a hectic week. 281 Greenfield Road, South Deerfield, MA. 413-665-2805.
- Moms Can-Do’s: Crescent Park Carousel + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Summer Evening At The Park + More
- Moms Can Do’s: Halloween Fun For Little Ones
- Moms Can-Do’s: Davis Family Farm + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Trolley Tours + More
- Moms Can Dos: Trampoline Fun + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Fishing Holes + End of Summer Fun
- Moms Can-Do’s: Worcester Eco-Tarium + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Adventureland + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Lighthouses + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: All-You-Can-Eat Ice Cream Festival + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Ballet + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Petting Zoos + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Blueberry Picking + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Pumpkin Patches Now!
- Moms Can-Do’s: Carousel Adventures + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Stargazing + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Cool Fun At The Mystic Aquarium + More
- Moms Can-Do’s: Steam Train, Riverboat + More