Museum of Russian Icons Kick off 10th Anniversary Celebration October 15
Thursday, September 08, 2016
The celebration begins at 11 a.m. when the first 50 parties through the door receive a free gift bag.
The celebration will include crafts, scavenger hunts, birthday cake, tours and much more.
The party will continue at 7 p.m. with a concert at the Church of the Good Shepherd, next door to the museum with Zingaresca Duo.
The celebration will continue on December 3 with a “Royal Lecture & Reception.” The lecture is by Nicholas Nicholson, a Senior Vice President at Freeman’s Auction in Philadelphia, and will focus on two icons that will be on display at the Museum: the “Mother of God of the Sign” by Faberge and “Image Made Without Hands” by Kurliukov.
The lecture will be attended by Dmitri Romanoff Ilyinsky, great-nephew of Grand Duchess Maria and the senior male descendant of the House of Romanoff.
- Warwick Museum of Art Opens Major Ceramics Show
- Warwick Museum of Art Opens New Exhibit, Hosts Improv, & More
- Rhode Island Museum of Science and Art Gears Up for Major Installation
- Affordable Art Show and Sale at the Warwick Museum of Art
- East Greenwich Artists Show at Warwick Museum of Art
- New “Curiouser” at Museum of Natural History
- Fruitlands Museum Offering Valentine’s Day Events
- DON’T MISS: Siberia Imagined & Reimagined at Museum of Russian Icons
- DON’T MISS: Four Centuries of Piano at Museum of Russian Icons
- Fruitlands Museum Offering Early Education for Youngsters
- Stained Glass Windows Exhibit Coming to Museum of Russian Icons