video: New England Pride TV Starring Dale LePage, Season 2 Episode 4
Monday, June 19, 2017
The goal of the program is to have a significant impact on perceptions and relations in and outside the gay, lesbian and transgender community, “Lets just say I hope it will be able to inform, entertain and maybe just maybe get to help some people that may be struggling and guide them to the information that may help them in their journey,” said LePage.
GoLocalProv and GoLocalWorcester are media partners with New England Pride TV.
Related Slideshow: 25 Things to Look Forward to in New England This Summer - 2017
The Burlington Discover Jazz Festival
The Burlington Discover Jazz Festival takes place from June 2 to June 11 in downtown Burlington, Vermont.
This 10 day celebration features four stages with free live music from Arrested Development and more. The festival also will feature local food and much more.
For more information, click here.
Taking a Cruise on a Windjammer
Head to Maine and sleep aboard a National Landmark, the Maine Windjammer Fleet.
Go on a three, four or six-day cruise and get closer than ever before to wildlife like whales, eagles, and porpoises while you see some of the best coastal scenery that North America has to offer.
After a successful first festival, the PVDFest returns to Providence for the third year and will take place from June 1-4.
The festival will bring in art, music, performances and more from all over the United States and the world for the free outdoor festival.
Catching a Worcester Bravehearts Game
Year after year, the Worcester Bravehearts are one of the best baseball teams in New England.
They bring in some of the best college talent from across the region to compete for the Futures League Championship.
Don't miss a game.
Visiting Cape Playhouse Theatre
Taking a ride to Cape Cod and visit the oldest summer theatre in the country, Cape Playhouse. Cape Playhouse was first opened in 1927 by Raymond Moore.
The theatre has been home to some of the biggest stars to ever grace a stage like Bette Davis, Humphrey Bogart amongst others.
Enjoying the South County Hot Air Balloon Fest
There is nothing quite like the Hot Air Ballon Fest. This is the place to enjoy glowing hot air balloons, crafts, music, food, fishing, carnival rides, fireworks, and more.
The festival will be held from July 21-23 on the URI athletic fields.
Participating in the Worcester World Cup 2017
The 2017 Worcester World Cup is set to take place from Friday, August 11 to Sunday, August 13.
The Worcester World Cup is more than a soccer tournament. It's a celebration of Worcester and a safe, friendly family event that people look forward to all year.
Newport Jazz Festival
The 2017 festival is set to take place from Friday, August 4 to Sunday, August 6.
The festival will show off over 50 individual jazz ensembles on four stages including performances at the International Tennis Hall of Fame and Fort Adams State Park.
Seeing a Movie at the Rustic Drive-In
Look forward to Calling up your friends, pack a picnic, and sit in your car as feature films are projected on giant outdoor screens.
The audio plays right through your radio, so be sure to turn the volume up high as you snack on your candy and popcorn.
Zip Lining in the Berkshires
Looking for something new and exciting? Head to the Berkshires and get yourself on a zip line, maybe even do a canopy tour.
There are three different tour options, starting with the base area tour which lasts an hour or the Moutain Top or Valley Jump tour which takes three hours. Both of those are sure to shoot some adrenaline into your day.
The Little League World Series
While the Little League World Series does not take place in New England, the series is arguably the marquee sporting event of the summer.
There will be a New England team in it this year and therefore, the Little League World Series is always something to look forward to
Catching a PawSox Game at McCoy
Nothing says summer time like sitting at McCoy Stadium and watching a Pawtucket Red Sox game.
While the PawSox are already in action, the weather is getting warmer and it will be much more comfortable to go out to a game.
Billy Joel at Fenway Park
For the fourth consecutive year, rock and roll legend Billy Joel will play Fenway Park.
Billy Joel released his first hit song, arguably still his biggest hit, Piano Man in 1973 and since then has become the 6th best-selling recording artist and the third best-selling solo artist in the United States.
Joel was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 1992 and then the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1999.
- New England Pride TV Starring Dale LePage, Episode 3
- New England Pride TV’s LePage Condemns Orlando Shootings
- NEW: Dale LePage’s New England Pride TV
- Dale LePage’s “New England Pride TV” World Premiere Episode
- New England Pride TV’s Starring Dale LePage, Episode 4
- New England Pride TV Starring Dale LePage, Episode 5
- New England Pride TV Starring Dale LePage, Episode 8
- New England Pride TV Starring Dale LePage, Episode 6
- LePage Receives Congressional Recognition from McGovern for New England Pride TV
- New England Pride TV Starring Dale LePage, Season 2 Episode 2
- Dale Lepage & The Manhattans to Open Ceres Bistro Jazz Season
- Dale LePage Premieres Latest Episode of ‘This is the Nightlife’
- Dale Lepage New ‘This is the Nightlife’ Episode Features Nuovo Restaurant
- Dale LePage’s Latest Episode of ‘This is the Nightlife’
- Dale LePage to Host New TV Show ‘This is the Nightlife’
- Dale LePage and the Manhattans CD Release Party September 4
- Dale LePage: 13 Who Made a Difference in 2013
- Dale LePage: On the Downbeat with Country Musician Houston Bernard
- Dale LePage: On the Downbeat at Union Station Oscars Party
- Dale LePage: Back to the Future and Back Again
- New England’s First LGBTQ TV Being Launched By Dale LePage
- Dale LePage New ‘This is the Nightlife’ Episode
- Dale LePage New ‘This is the Nightlife’ Episode Features Crompton Collective
- Dale LePage to Receive Key to City of Worcester