NEW: GoLocalWorcester Contributor Wins JetBlue Video Contest
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
The video was a play on the Wizard of Oz, with some Worcester and JetBlue spin. Roy portrayed Dorothy, and the team was also granted free round-trip tickets to any city JetBlue serviced.. The other members of the team included David Le Boeuf, a current Harvard student, voting activist, and one of Worcester's "10 Coolest People," as the Scarecrow.
Suiting up as the Tin Man was Worcester Regional Flight Academy founder George Charles Allen, and Clark University student Joseph Carpenter portrayed the Cowardly Lion. The video was produced by Barry Gadbois.
You can check out the video for yourself below.
- NEW: JetBlue CEO Visiting Worcester in August
- What Do You Think of the City’s Video to JetBlue?
- Worcester Calls For JetBlue in Videos
- Worcester Residents Beg for JetBlue in Videos
- NEW: JetBlue CEO Barger: “Worcester Feels Very JetBlue”