NEW: GoLocalWorcester’s Jennifer Roy Stars in Latest JetBlue Ad
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
GoLocalWorcester Contributor Jennifer Roy already has a JetBlue video competition under her belt, and now she is starring in another ad to bring the airline to Worcester Regional Airport.
The video, posted by Central Mass Dental & Vision Plan, makes another pitch to JetBlue, laying out several reasons why Worcester is a perfect location for expansion. The top reason, according to Roy, is that Worcester will be cheering for them.
Check out the video below.
- Worcester Calls For JetBlue in Videos
- Worcester Residents Beg for JetBlue in Videos
- Gov. Patrick Goes to Ballet and Snubs JetBlue CEO
- NEW: GoLocalWorcester Contributor Wins JetBlue Video Contest
- NEW: JetBlue CEO Barger: “Worcester Feels Very JetBlue”
- NEW: JetBlue CEO Visiting Worcester in August
- What Do You Think of the City’s Video to JetBlue?