NEW: Holy Cross Named a “Most Loved College”
Monday, December 03, 2012
The Roman Catholic liberal arts school made the list for its high percentage of alumni donors. Apparently, Crusader alums love giving back to their alma mater, as 50.7 percent of them are currently donating to the school.
The list was comprised entirely of private schools, with two other schools from the Commonwealth- Amherst College at No. 3 and Williams College at No. 5- making the cut. The top school in the rankings was Princeton University located in Princeton New Jersey.
The Ivy League University receives donations from an impressive 61 percent of its graduates.
To see the complete list, click here.
- Holy Cross Football Faces Major Decision at Quarterback
- Holy Cross Leads Three Central Mass Schools in Forbes Rankings
- Holy Cross Tennis Has Strong Local Ties
- Holy Cross to Host Chris Matthews
- Couch Squatting Nabs Holy Cross Prof. Fulbright Funding
- Lockbaum Says Holy Cross Should Benefit from New Scholarship Rules
- Former Holy Cross Coach Named Head Coach of Worcester Hydra
- NEW: Holy Cross Alumni to Study, Teach Overseas
- GoLocalTV: Brown Lands Cousy Endorsement at Holy Cross
- NEW: Holy Cross Awarded for “Green” Residence Hall
- Holy Cross Baseball Grabs Big Wins on Spring Trip