NEW: MA Cultural Council To Celebrate Worcester Arts Grants
Friday, September 27, 2013
For FY14 total funding for Worcester County will be $713,190— $401,190 of which is allocated to Local Cultural Councils with the balance, $312,000, comprised of direct grants.
The event includes special performances by the Burncoat High School Quadrivium and drummers from the Gallery of African Art, along with the opportunity to meet and mingle with characters from the EcoTarium, The Hanover Theatre, Old Sturbridge Village and Worcester Art Museum.
The event is open to the public. Advanced RSVP requested to [email protected]
Worcester Cultural Coalition
The Worcester Cultural Coalition is the unified voice of Worcester's cultural community whose members are the leaders of the City's sixty-plus arts and cultural institutions and organizations.
The Cultural Coalition was formed in 1999 in partnership with the City of Worcester, Worcester Cultural Commission, Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce, Colleges of Worcester Consortium, and Worcester County Convention & Visitors Bureau, to ensure that arts and culture play a vital role in Worcester's planning and development efforts.
Massachusetts Cultural Council
The Massachusetts Cultural Council (MCC) is a state agency that promotes excellence, access, education, and diversity in the arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences to improve the quality of life for all Massachusetts residents and contribute to the economic vitality of our communities.
The Council pursues this mission through a combination of grant programs, partnerships, and services for nonprofit cultural organizations, schools, communities, and artists.
- New: Worcester Arts Council to Hold Annual Grants Reception
- MassCreative Promotes the Arts in Worcester
- NEW: Anonymous Benefactor Donates $5,000 to ArtsWorcester
- MassCreative to Promote Worcester Arts at Mechanics Hall
- NEW: ArtsWorcester Announces New Material Needs Grant Recipients
- NEW: Tina Zlody named recipient of ArtsWorcester Annual Award
- New exhibit to open at ArtsWorcester gallery
- West Boylston Arts Foundation to Sponsor Community Mural Painting
- West Boylston Arts Foundation to Tour Wachusett Reservoir Art Path
- Don’t Miss: 15th Annual ArtsWorcester Biennial Exhibition