NEW: X Factor Judge Demi Lovato Coming to Worcester’s DCU Center
Monday, September 30, 2013
Tickets go on sale Saturday, October 5 at 10 a.m. Tickets are priced at $67.00, $47.00, $37.00, $27.00—not including applicable handling, convenience and facility fees. For more information contact Ticketmaster by phone at 800-745-3000 or visit them online at ticketmaster.com.
The Neon Lights Tour
Produced and promoted by Live Nation, the North American tour will support her latest album, DEMI, and visit 27 cities across the United States and Canada, including shows in the New York City area, Chicago, Toronto, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta and Nashville. The tour will also feature lead special guests, Little Mix, performing on their first U.S. tour, and X Factor finalists turned girl group, Fifth Harmony.
Now available in stores, DEMI is the 4th album from Lovato and features the chart-topping, double platinum-certified single "Heart Attack.” The album hit #1 on iTunes in 50 countries and debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200 chart in the U.S. "Heart Attack" reached #5 on the Billboard Top 40 Radio chart and became the 3rd Top 10 hit of Demi's career. The video for the song has amassed over 100 million views on VEVO, while a remix of the single also hit #1 on the Billboard Dance Chart.
Earlier this year Little Mix broke into the top 5 of the Billboard 200 album chart with their debut album DNA, entering the chart at No. 4 and making history as the first ever British girl group to debut in the top 5 with their debut album release. Since then, Little Mix have amassed a dedicated and loyal fan base, garnering over 150 million cumulative VEVO views, 2.6 million Facebook fans and over 4.3 million Twitter followers.
Fifth Harmony has become one of the most-talked about acts in pop music. After debuting "Miss Movin' On" live on The Today Show, the program received more tweets about this concert than any other performance all summer. The music video has surpassed 11 million views mark on VEVO, while the song reached #34 on Top 40 Radio, and is continuing to gain steam. Cumulatively, they have 70 million total YouTube views, nearly half a million Facebook "likes", and over 750,000 Twitter followers.
- 30 Years of Events at the DCU Center
- AMERICAN IDOL LIVE! Summer Tour Comes to DCU Center
- Arenacross Riders Kick Off the New Year at the DCU Center
- Carrie Underwood Hits the DCU Center
- Central Mass. Skaters Hit the Ice At DCU Center
- DCU Center Getting $17.5 Million Renovation
- DCU Center to Host MIAA Breakfast of Champions
- Monster Jam Rolls into Worcester’s DCU Center
- NEW: Barry Manilow to Perform at DCU Center
- NEW: Phish is coming to the DCU Center
- NEW: Phish to Play Worcester’s DCU Center Oct. 25 and 26
- NEW: Teams Announced For NCAA Hockey 2012 Championship at DCU Center
- Paramore Latest Act Scheduled for Worcester’s DCU Center This Fall
- Pearl Jam Announces Stop at DCU Center on New Tour