Over 40 Artists to Display at 5th Annual Cup Show
Wednesday, December 05, 2012
The show is set to begin this Thursday, December 6th, and run through the 24th. It will include over 300 cups on display and sale for reasonable prices.
With participating local artists like Kristen Kieffer, whose work recently appeared in CERAMICS magazine, and other well knowns like Maya Machin, Ingrid Hathoway and Hayne Bayless, each cup at the show is a tiny piece of original art you can take home and use every day.
"Every hand-made cup has a distinct personality," said Candace Casey, curator of the Cup Show. "And this show lets you discover the personality that is perfect for yourself, a friend or a loved one. The prices are very accessible for a quality American made cup."
The show will be held in the Krikorian Gallery at the Center, located at 25 Sagamore Road. Honee A. Hess, Executive Director of the Center, believes that the show can provide art lovers with a chance to buy a personally special piece of art.
"Many craft collectors have begun with buying something as simple as a cup that they love to cradle in their hands," Hess said. "A cup is so personal and can provide such pleasure."
The show will run from the 6th through the 24th, and will be open between 10 am and 5 pm Monday through Saturday, and 11 am through 4 pm on Sunday. For more information, click here.
- Trender: stART on the Street Co-founder Tina Zlody
- stART on the Street Takes Over Park Ave This Sunday
- Family Matters: Crafts for Thanksgiving
- Inside Guide: The Worcester Center for Crafts
- GoLocalTV: What to Expect from stART on the Street this Sunday
- More than Just Art at stART on the Street - Begins Next Weekend
- NEW: stART on the Street Postponed Due to Weather
- StART on the Street Delivers City’s Biggest Arts Event