Registration Open for 2018 UniBank Greenway Challenge
Wednesday, August 08, 2018
The event will take place on Saturday, September 29 and feature eight segments which will take participants from the start line at Lincoln Woods State Park, North Parking Lot in Lincoln through the Blackstone Valley to the finish line at the Whitin Community Center’s Whitin Park.
UniBank Greenway Challenge
The mission of the UniBank Greenway Challenge is to promote the recreational quality of life in the Blackstone River Valley.
Each year, the Greenway Challenge athletes run, paddle and bike on a course designed to bring you through one of the most beautiful and historic regions of New England, the Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor located between Worcester, MA, and Pawtucket, RI.
This year, there will be 3 running segments (one a trail run), two paddling segments (one river and one lake course), two street bike rides, and a mountain bike segment. Teams can compete in the following categories: Individual Participant (Male or Female), 2 Person Team (Male, Female & Co-Ed), 3-4 Person Team (Male, Female & Co-Ed), and 5-8 Person Team (Male, Female, Co-Ed & Corporate).
This annual race is one of New England's premier adventure races.
- NEW: Chamber Welcomes UniBank to Worcester
- NEW: Prosecutors To Seek Death Penalty For Accused Marathon Bomber
- Clark University Students Hold Walk for Marathon Victims
- Holy Cross Dance Marathon Raises More Than $40K for Pediatric AIDS
- Central MA Up + Comer, Sr. Account Exec + Marathoner Nicole Solera
- Consumer Warning: BBB Warns of Fake Boston Marathon Charities
- NEW: Marathon Bomber Body Privately Buried - Worcester Police
- Marathon Bomber’s Funeral to be Held in Worcester
- Rob Horowitz: How The Boston Marathon Tragedy Brings Us Together
- Millbury Cupcake Shop Raises $2,350 for Marathon Victims
- In Case You Missed it: Marathon Bomber’s Wife Speaks + More Fallout
- NEW: Three New Suspects in Custody in Marathon Bombings Case
- Fit For Life: Life Is a Marathon Not a Sprint
- Nguyen: Boston Marathon Bomber’s Jury: How Did We Get Here?
- Boston Marathon by The Numbers
- Boston Marathon Bombing Movie “Patriots Day” Trailer Released
- Kenya Sweeps 121st Boston Marathon
- Fit For Life: Marathon – or Sprint?
- Fit For Life: Life Is a Marathon - Not a Sprint
- NEW: Boston Marathon Bomber Tsarnaev Sentenced to Death
- NEW: Tsarnaev Guilty in Boston Marathon Bombing
- MA State Police Release Policies for Marathon Monday
- NEW: Rotich, Desise Win 119th Boston Marathon
- Giorgio: What Should Happen to the Marathon Bomber?