Saxophone Legend Marsalis to Open Music Worcester’s 2018-19 Season
Thursday, September 27, 2018
“We couldn’t be more excited to share our 2018-19 season with the Worcester community. Each of our performers this year will be bringing something unique to share with our audiences. Mr. Marsalis is sure to electrify Mechanics Hall with a whole new energy to the art of jazz. It is sure to be a truly memorable performance,” said Music Worcester Executive Director Adrien Finlay.
The performance will take place on Friday, October 19 at Mechanics Hall at 8 p.m.
Marsalis will take the stage for Music Worcester’s season opener with his renowned jazz quartet: Branford Marsalis, saxophone; Justin Faulkner, drums; Joey Calderazzo, piano; and Eric Revis, bass.
The floor/orchestra section of Mechanics Hall will offer roundtable seating with 10 seats to a table at $55/seat. The balcony sections of Mechanics Hall will offer concert-style seating at a variety of price levels for adults.
Students and Youths (18 or under) can purchase balcony seats to this performance at $25 each, or purchase table seats on the floor at the full adult price.
Ticket buyers will also have the option to purchase an add-on ticket to a reception following the performance at $25 each on top of the cost of their purchased concert ticket.
- Music Worcester to Host Fun for All Ages Show at Mechanics Hall in November
- Hanover Theatre to Celebrate Legacy of Music Worcester
- Music Worcester Announces 2017 Young Artist Competitions
- 1st Annual Make Music Worcester to Debut in June
- Music Worcester Announces Schedule of Performances for April
- Jazz Legend Marsalis to Open Music Worcester’s 2017-18 Season
- Music Worcester to Host Concert Benefiting LGBTQ+ Communities