See Les Miserables With Your Woo Card
Thursday, September 11, 2014
Help your friends and family get in on the act as well. WOO Cards make great gifts! Share discounts and special offers at more than sixty area cultural destinations, restaurants, hotels, retailers, transportation providers and more! Best of all–WOO Cards NEVER expire!
Use the coupon code 'GLW' to save $5 off the online purchase of a WOO Card today. Click here to purchase your own.
Friday, September 12th
Annual Moon Festival at Boys & Girls Club of Worcester
65 Tainter Street, Worcester
The Southeast Asian Coalition of Central Massachusetts will host its annual harvest moon festival with origami & crafts, moon cakes, cultural performances including costumed characters, a lantern parade and Worcester Youth Nian Dance Lions.
Friday, September 12th
Exhibition opening at ArtsWorcester
660 Main Street, Worcester
Swipe your WOO Card for Double WOO points
Opening reception for Material Needs exhibition - a selection of works by Matt Abelson, John LaPrade, Rose LeBeau, Irina Parfenova, and Emily Sandagata, produced with assistance from the first round of Material Needs Grants, awarded in the spring of 2013. These grants support the expenses of material and equipment required to make new art in Worcester County.
Thursday, September 11th – Saturday, September 13th
Les Miserables on stage at WPI Alden Memorial
100 Institute Road, Worcester
WPI Humanities and Arts Music Division and VOX Musical Theatre will present Les Miserables for their 10th anniversary production featuring WPI students from around the globe alongside singers from the Worcester Children’s Chorus.
Saturday, September 13th
Open Mic Night at Nu Cafe
335 Chandler Street, Worcester
$1 off purchase of $7 or more with WOO Card
Come share your talents! Open to musicians, poets, comedians or anyone with a talent! Hosted by Stephen Wright.
Saturdays & Sundays
Tails ‘N Trails at Tower Hill Botanic Garden
11 French Drive, Boylston
Swipe your WOO Card for WOO points
Hike Tower Hill Botanic Garden's beautiful woodland trails with your dog through Tails 'n Trails. Families can enjoy walking their dog on Tower Hill Botanic Gardens dog walking trail, which includes a beautiful 1-mile loop past the Wildlife Refuge Pond and Inner Park that features hundreds of species of trees and plants and a variety of birds.
Related Slideshow: Fall Activities for the Whole Family
- Catch Mother’s Day Flower Pop Up Show with Your Woo Card
- Catch a Daffodil Show With Your WOO Card
- Go On an Herb Walk with Your WOO Card!
- Walk Atop the Trees at EcoTarium with Your WOO Card
- Catch Left of Center: Ceramic Work With Your WOO Card
- Attend Worcester Film Works with Your WOO Card
- Attend the Out to Lunch Concert Series With Your WOO Card
- Celebrate the Fourth of July with Your Woo Card
- Take a Ride on a Canal District Wagon Tour With Your WOO Card
- Experience the Worcester Revolution with Your Woo Card
- Catch Live Jazz with Your WOO Card
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game With Your Woo Card
- Attend a Butterfly Festival With Your Woo Card
- Experience Redcoats & Rebels at Old Sturbridge Village With Your Woo Card
- See Ellis Paul at Mechanics Hall With Your Woo Card
- Attend Arts Rock! Music & Circus Extravaganza With Your Woo Card
- See Flamenco Dancing with Edmy Ortiz at the Worcester PopUp with Your Woo Card
- Relive The 80’s at Mechanics Hall With Your Woo Card
- Go on a Butterfly Walk With Your WOO Card
- See Concerts and Musical Performances With Your Woo Card
- Catch Disney on Ice With Your WOO Card
- Catch the Moscow Festival Ballet With Your WOO Card
- Catch Crystal Bowersox With Your WOO Card
- Catch the NCAA Division I Hockey Northeast Game With Your WOO Card
- Catch the Latino Film Festival With Your WOO Card