Shine Initiative Raises Over $120k at Annual Gala
Monday, October 16, 2017
The event was held at Mechanics Hall in Worcester and featured former Canadian First Lady Margaret Trudeau as the keynote speaker.
Other speakers included SHINE Executive Director Paul Richard and Fidelity Bank CEO and Chairman Ed Manzi.
The nonprofit was founded by Fidelity Bank in 2004 to raise awareness and understanding about mental illness in children and adults as a mainstream issue.
Related Slideshow: Top Massachusetts Non-Profit - 2015
- Central Mass. Nonprofits Suffering from Government Shutdown
- NEW: RI Foundation Announces $565K Awarded to 14 Nonprofits
- Law Favoring Nonprofits Has Stranglehold on Worcester’s Destiny
- Worcester Library Initiative Wins 2015 Nonprofit Excellence Award
- Worcester’s Latin American Alliance Named Nonprofit Excellence Award Finalist
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare Awards 18 MA Nonprofits With Grants
- 5 Worcester Nonprofits Awarded $6,350 in Grants