slides: The Ultimate Central Mass Blizzard Survival Kit
Friday, February 08, 2013
The snow is expected to start with the wind howling sometime on Friday, and after that it's going to be quite difficult to get out of your house for a good 24 hours.
But no need to fear! GoLocal has compiled a list of things that will help you survive this latest winter storm.
- PM WEATHER UPDATE: Friday Storm Bringing 1-2 Feet of Snow
- Predicting Snow Accumulation 101
- Great Sledding Spots in Central MA
- AM WEATHER UPDATE: Blizzard Watch Expands—Hits Central Mass Friday AM
- Family Matters: Snowy Scavenger Hunts & More