Worcester Chamber Music Receives $15K from Mass Music Initiative
Friday, September 04, 2015
Neighborhood Strings, the Music Society's newest music education program, offers free lessons to Worcester's youth in the Main South and Downtown neighborhoods. The program seeks to provide under-served youth with music-making and community opportunities.
This fall, Neighborhood Strings will expand to a second site at Seven Hills Charter Public School.
SerHacer (To be, To make) supports a growing number of intensive, ensemble-based music programs that use music as a vehicle for youth development and social change. Through grants, technical assistance, and project support the MCC will foster this emerging field of music making in the Commonwealth.
- Worcester Chamber Music Society Rolls Out April Concert Series
- Worcester Chamber Music Society Holding Summer Festival
- Worcester Chamber Music Society Festival to Present “A Quartet of Nations”
- Worcester Chamber Music Society Announces Season 9
- Worcester Chamber Music Society Receives $5000 Grant to Benefit Urban Youth
- Worcester Chamber Music Society to Celebrate 10th Anniversary