Worcester Chamber Music Society to Host “Feed Your Soul” in November
Friday, October 23, 2015
The concerts will featureg guest contralto and rising star Emily Marvosh, who will perform “Three Irish Folksong Settings” by John Corigliano, and Boston Chamber Music Society Director/Violinst Marcus Thompson is the featured guest for Korngold’s String Sextet.
Tickets cost $32 for adults, $27 for seniors and $10 for students. Kids under 17 are FREE.
There will be deserts provided by On the Rise Bakery and Bean Counter Bakery.
The Worcester Chamber Music Society asks for everyone bring a canned or dry food item to the concert. All donations will benefit the Worcester County Food Bank.
- Tim Murray’s Worcester Chamber of Commerce Gets Aggressive
- NEW: Worcester Chamber Establishes Fund for Economic Development
- In Case You Missed It: Worcester Chamber of Commerce Gets Aggressive
- Worcester Chamber Wants $1.2M To Court Biomed + Tech Manufacturing
- NEW: Murray Issues First Official Letter as Worcester Chamber Head
- Worcester Chamber of Commerce Gets Chance To Reinvent Under Murray
- Worcester Chamber Music Society Holding Summer Festival
- NEW: Worcester Chamber of Commerce President to Retire
- Worcester Chamber Music Society Rolls Out April Concert Series
- NEW: Murray to Head Worcester Chamber
- Worcester Chamber Kicks off Minority-Owned Business Roundtable
- Worcester Chamber Announces Support for Housing Incentive Program
- Worcester Chamber Music Society Receives $5000 Grant to Benefit Urban Youth
- Worcester Chamber of Commerce Supports Extension of Transportation Bill
- PowerPlayer: Tim Murray, President and CEO of Worcester Chamber of Commerce
- Worcester Chamber Music Society to Celebrate 10th Anniversary
- Worcester Chamber Music Society Announces Season 9
- Worcester Chamber Music Society Festival to Present “A Quartet of Nations”
- NEW: Worcester Chamber CEO Murray To Get Lifetime Champion Award
- NEW: Worcester Chamber to Host Business After Hours at EcoTarium