poll: Worcester County’s Best Sledding Hill
Monday, February 11, 2013
What is the best spot for sledding in Worcester county?
- 6 vote - Westborough Country Club, Westborough
- 33 vote - Hadwen Park, Worcester
- 4 vote - Burgess Elementary School, Sturbridge
- 5 vote - Cherry Hill Farm, Lunenburg
- 22 vote - Quinsigamond Community College, Worcester
- 5 vote - Chocksett Middle School, Sterling
- 26 vote - Green Hill Park, Worcester
- 7 vote - Dunn Pond State Park, Gardener
It's the first big snow of the season, and you know you want to get out there. GoLocal wants to know where you head when you grab your tubes and your sleds.
Which do you think is the best sledding hill in Worcester County?