poll: Worcester County’s Best Sledding Hill
Monday, February 11, 2013
What is the best spot for sledding in Worcester county?
- 7 vote - Dunn Pond State Park, Gardener
- 5 vote - Chocksett Middle School, Sterling
- 26 vote - Green Hill Park, Worcester
- 6 vote - Westborough Country Club, Westborough
- 22 vote - Quinsigamond Community College, Worcester
- 5 vote - Cherry Hill Farm, Lunenburg
- 4 vote - Burgess Elementary School, Sturbridge
- 35 vote - Hadwen Park, Worcester
It's the first big snow of the season, and you know you want to get out there. GoLocal wants to know where you head when you grab your tubes and your sleds.
Which do you think is the best sledding hill in Worcester County?