poll: Worcester County’s Best Sledding Hill
Monday, February 11, 2013
What is the best spot for sledding in Worcester county?
- 22 vote - Quinsigamond Community College, Worcester
- 4 vote - Burgess Elementary School, Sturbridge
- 5 vote - Cherry Hill Farm, Lunenburg
- 7 vote - Dunn Pond State Park, Gardener
- 26 vote - Green Hill Park, Worcester
- 6 vote - Westborough Country Club, Westborough
- 5 vote - Chocksett Middle School, Sterling
- 35 vote - Hadwen Park, Worcester
It's the first big snow of the season, and you know you want to get out there. GoLocal wants to know where you head when you grab your tubes and your sleds.
Which do you think is the best sledding hill in Worcester County?