Worcester Public Library Announces Summer Reading Program Schedule
Friday, July 08, 2016
In addition to the regular programs, the Children's room has special programming that will take place during the week such as Yoga and Mindfulness for Kids. The lessons will help kids cope and is recommended for ages 6-12 and parents. The first session will be held on Monday, June 11 at 1 p.m. The second session will be held the following week, Monday, July 18 at 1 p.m.
The next special program will be Hula Hooping with guest instructor Sarah Daly on Wednesday, July 13 at 1 p.m. She will lead ages 12 and under in a fun and music filled session.
Finally, attendees should be sure to participate in On Your Mark, Get Set, Read, Move, Laugh & Play with comic mime Robert Rivest on Wednesday, July 13 at 6:30 p.m. The show is for children of all ages and families.
For more information, click here.
- Well-Read: Summer Reading Picks of Best-Selling Authors
- Well-Read: Summer Reading Programs
- Well-Read: 10 Great Books for Summer Reading
- Summer Reading: Author and Actor Ron McLarty
- Why Summer Reading is Essential for Your Children
- Top 20 Books For Summer Reading
- Reading With Robin: 2016 Summer Reading Series & Summer Giveaway
- Summer Reading With Robin 2015
- Monfredo: Has Your Child Finished His/Her Summer Reading?
- John Monfredo: Reading Week to Summer Reading, Here are Some Ideas
- Worcester Public Library Set to Kick-Off Summer Reading Program