Worcester State Theater to Present ‘Beast on the Moon’
Thursday, April 16, 2015
Aram, the young Armenian, along with his mail-ordered bride Seta, attempt to make lives for themselves in America, but are haunted by "the physical and mental scars of war."
Worcester State and the Visual and Performing Arts Department are presenting the play to commemorate the centenary of the Armenian Genocide.
Showtimes for the play are Thursday, Friday and Saturday night from 8PM to 10PM at the Fuller Theater on the WSU campus.
Cost: $14 General Admission, $10 Seniors, $7 Students.
- Worcester State to Host One Day Giving Challenge
- Worcester State University To Rename Civic Engagement Center for Representative Binienda
- Worcester State University to Present Faculty Art Exhibit
- Worcester State University Joins Generation Study Abroad
- Worcester State Nursing Students to Study Healthcare Practices in Dublin
- Worcester State Grad Films Baseball Documentary for NESN Series
- Worcester State University Wins National Food Recovery Challenge
- NEW: Worcester State Named as Top 75 Best Value College in U.S.
- NEW: Worcester State Named Top Public Regional University by US News
- NEW: Worcester State to Honor Distinguished Alumni
- Worcester State Theater Opens Dark Comedy “The Pillowman”