Worcester State’s MLK Jr. Youth Breakfast Set for Jan. 14
Friday, December 30, 2016
The breakfast is set to take place on January 14 at 9 am. and is free and open to all.
This who wish to attend must be registered by January 6.
Reservations will be made for the first 360 individuals only.
MLK Youth Breakfast
The breakfast reinforces the principles and philosophy of Dr. Martin Luther King and encourages youth to take a peaceful stand against violence through poetry, song and dance.
- QCC to Host Community Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Breakfast
- 6 Martin Luther King Jr. Day Events in Central Mass
- Governor Baker And Lt. Governor Polito Pay Tribute to Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Monfredo: Honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. This Weekend - Listening To His Words
- Baker, Polito Pay Tribute to Martin Luther King Jr.