4 Men Arrested During Police Raid in Worcester
Monday, March 13, 2017
The raid produced 100 pills of Acetaminophen, 29 Suboxone strips, 23 individually knotted bags of Heroin, a zip lock baggie containing 8 pills of Concerta (class B), another 42 Suboxone strips, 26 Methadone pills, 24 Iarazapan pills, 15 Larazapan pills, 22 ½ Suboxone pills, 32 Tramadol pills, 1 Aderol pill, 3 pills of Dextro Amphetamine, 60 more Suboxone pills, and 10 Clonazepam pills.
Also included were 4 shotgun shells, $40.00 in cash, a digital scale, .50 caliber black powder rifle and surveillance equipment.
The target of the search warrant was not located at the premises.
On Friday, March 10, members of the Worcester Police Vice Squad possessed a search warrant for 1329 Main Street, the business address for Unique Finds. Before executing the warrant, undercover officers maintained surveillance of the property. During the surveillance the car that the target is known to operate was observed leaving the address. One man was operating the car.
Several officers followed the car while others remained at the address. The car was stopped at Main and Young Street. The driver was identified as Kenn Allain, 57, of 29 Ferry Street, South Grafton. A search of Allain produced several small plastic baggies containing 9 rocks of crack cocaine, 2 half grams of heroin and 1 ½ Percocet pills and $2,990 in cash. Inside the vehicle police discovered 2 rocks of crack cocaine and 20 oxycodone pills.
Allain was placed under arrest and charged with possession of class A substance with the intent to distribute, possession of class B substance with the intent to distribute and possession of class B substance.
At approximately 5:30 p.m., undercover Vice officers executed the warrant. Officers gained entry to both front and rear doors. Several people were inside. Shortly after entering the address a male later identified as Brad Coughlin, 39, of 76 J Davis Road, Charlton, entered the store. A search of Coughlin produced 1 white pill known to be Buprenorphine, a class B substance, 3 smaller white pills identified as Clonazepam, a Class C Substance, 1 blue pill identified as Alprazolam, a Class E substance, , 2 orange unidentified pills and a portion of a white unknown pill. Coughlin was placed under arrest. Coughlin did resist the officers as he was being taken into custody. As a result, Coughlin was charged with possession of class B substance, possession of class C substance, possession of class E substance and resisting arrest.
Inside the office police met with a male identified as Max Churchill, 37, of 7 Sweetbriar Lane, Worcester. Churchill was searched. The search discovered 14 Tramadol pills, 4 Methodone pills, 1 Amphetamine pill, and 2 Amphetamine capsules. Mr. Churchill was charged with Possession of Class A Substance with the Intent to Distribute. Mr. Churchill also had an outstanding warrant in effect for Armed Robbery and numerous Motor Vehicle infractions.
Another man inside the business was identified as Patrick Hassett, 34, of 38 Waterman Road, Auburn. A check of Hassett revealed that he had an outstanding arrest warrant in effect. The warrant was for Motor Vehicle infractions. Hassett was placed under arrest without incident.
All four men will be arraigned on Monday, March 13, 2017 at the Worcester County District Courthouse.
The target of the search warrant will have a criminal complaint filed for Trafficking in Class B Substance (Suboxone), Trafficking in Class B Substance (Hydrocodone), Possession of Class A Substance with the Intent to Distribute and Possession of Ammunition without an FID Card. The Target name will not be released this time.
- Worcester Police Officer Stabbed in Face During Fight
- Worcester Police Officer Stabbed in the Face in the Line-of-Duty
- Worcester Police to Take Part in National Night Out on Tuesday
- Worcester Police Officer Attacked, Man Tries to “Gouge Out His Eye”
- 18-Year-Old Shot at Latin Festival, Says Worcester Police
- 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Multiple Times, Worcester Police in Search of Suspects
- Man Refuses to Cooperate With Worcester Police After Being Stabbed
- Worcester Police Searching for Suspects After Shots Were Fired on Freemont St
- Male Victim Suffering from Stab Wound Refuses to Cooperate with Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Arrest 8 During Undercover Prostitution Sting
- Worcester Police Investigating Euclid Ave Fight That Led to Stabbing of 2 Men
- Victim in Hamilton Street Shooting Identified by Worcester Police
- Worcester Police to Promote 6 Officers in Ceremony at City Hall
- Worcester Police to Step Up Efforts to Prohibit Alcohol Sales to Minors
- Worcester Police Make Arrest Connected to Constitution Ave Stabbing
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit
- 5 Worcester Police Officers to be Promoted in Ceremony on Friday
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit Tuesday
- Worcester Police Offer Alcohol Training to Local Bars, Restaurants
- Worcester Police Offer Holiday Safety Tips for Shoppers
- Crime Spree — Three Armed Robberies Linked Say Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Make Cocaine Drug Bust
- 17-Year-Old Steals Truck and Drags Owner on Wild Chase with Worcester Police
- Cambridge St Honey Farms Robbed - Worcester Police in Search of Suspect
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Involved in Robbery of CVS