50 Highest Paid Worcester City Employees in 2012
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
At the request of the City Council, Worcester's Acting Assistant Human Resources Director Dori Vecchio issued a report of salaries of all City and school employees for calendar year 2012.
See the top 50 city employees who earned the most gross pay last year excerpted from the report below.
- Worcester Police Hold 45 of 50 Highest Paid Positions in City
- NEW: Worcester Police Foot Patrols Returning to Main South
- NEW: Worcester Police to Host Community Forum on Race Relations
- NEW: Worcester To Boost Police Force With 25 New Recruits
- NEW: Police Department Hosts Youth Summit
- Local Lawyer Makes Play For Worcester City Council Seat
- Coalition Rallies in Worcester to Call for More Local Investment
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.