8 People Arrested for Trespassing in Worcester
Friday, March 10, 2017
The following were placed under arrest.
- Marissa Jacques, 26-years-old of 85 Prospect Street, Worcester.
- Zachary Oleski, 25-years-old of 111 Endicott Street, Worcester.
- Johnny Gonzalez, 47-years-old of 21 Euclid Avenue, Worcester
- Juan Centeno-Natal, 39-years-old of 24 Perry Avenue, Worcester
- Alberto Gonzalez, 33-years-old of 3 Kingsbury Street, Worcester
- Pablo Leon, 36-years-old of 6 Mt. Pleasant Street, Worcester
- John Eames, 28-years-old of 206 East Hill Road, Oakham
- Nikko Holley, 28-years-old of 31 Queen Street, Worcester
On Tuesday, March 7, members of the Neighborhood Response Team (NRT) were conducting surveillance in the 600 to 700 block of Main Street. This location has been problematic for some time. NRT has received numerous complaints of loitering, trespassing and disorderly behavior in and around the Salvation Army (Sally’s Place) location. Officers are also aware of the open air street level drug dealing that is known to take place throughout that particular area.
At approximately 1:00 p.m., officers saw a large group of people outside the Salvation Army at 640 Main Street. This group was seen blocking the sidewalk on Main Street. Plainly visible were several signs stating “No Trespassing.” Members of the NRT have been in contact with management for the facility. Officers have been told by management that their clients have been informed that no one is allowed to trespass or loiter in that area if they are not there for services.
Officers saw the group to be loitering. No one was observed going into the facility seeking services. At this time the officers approached the group and arrested 8 for trespassing.
- Worcester Police Officer Stabbed in Face During Fight
- Worcester Police Officer Stabbed in the Face in the Line-of-Duty
- Worcester Police to Take Part in National Night Out on Tuesday
- Worcester Police Officer Attacked, Man Tries to “Gouge Out His Eye”
- 18-Year-Old Shot at Latin Festival, Says Worcester Police
- 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Multiple Times, Worcester Police in Search of Suspects
- Man Refuses to Cooperate With Worcester Police After Being Stabbed
- Worcester Police Searching for Suspects After Shots Were Fired on Freemont St
- Male Victim Suffering from Stab Wound Refuses to Cooperate with Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Arrest 8 During Undercover Prostitution Sting
- Worcester Police Investigating Euclid Ave Fight That Led to Stabbing of 2 Men
- Victim in Hamilton Street Shooting Identified by Worcester Police
- Worcester Police to Promote 6 Officers in Ceremony at City Hall
- Worcester Police to Step Up Efforts to Prohibit Alcohol Sales to Minors
- Worcester Police Make Arrest Connected to Constitution Ave Stabbing
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit
- 5 Worcester Police Officers to be Promoted in Ceremony on Friday
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit Tuesday
- Worcester Police Offer Alcohol Training to Local Bars, Restaurants
- Worcester Police Offer Holiday Safety Tips for Shoppers
- Crime Spree — Three Armed Robberies Linked Say Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Make Cocaine Drug Bust
- 17-Year-Old Steals Truck and Drags Owner on Wild Chase with Worcester Police
- Cambridge St Honey Farms Robbed - Worcester Police in Search of Suspect
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Involved in Robbery of CVS