Memorial Day - the Cost of War
Monday, May 25, 2015
Brown University’s ongoing “Cost of War Project” has analyzed the human and economic costs of war.
According to data through 2013, about 6,700 U.S. soldiers and at the very least 3,000 U.S. contractors have already been killed in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq.
Today, we hope that all Americans will pause to pay tribute to their sacrifice to America.
- NEW: $1.5 Million Awarded for Veterans Job Training in MA
- Freedom Song Festival Supports Veterans in Need
- NEW: WPI Hires Power Industry Veteran to Lead Continuing Education
- NEW: Veterans Inc. to Host Biennial Gala Military Ball this Saturday
- Veterans Day Events in Central MA 2012
- The Resources Available to Help Central Mass.Veterans
- Challenges Facing Out of Work Veterans
- Veteran’s Day Events in Rhode Island
- NEW: Mass Vietnam Veterans Memorial to be Rededicated
- NEW: State Rep. Binienda Increases Funding for Veteran Services
- NEW: Website Launched Today Offers Veterans Easy Access to Resources
- Veterans Inc. Feeding Homeless Vets During Annual Holiday Harvest
- NEW: Veteran Homelessness Down 26 Percent in MA
- McGovern Announces $3 Million Federal Grant to Help End Veteran Homelessness
- Veterans Inc. to Host Event to Benefit Veterans, Homeless
- Patrick Administration Honors MA Veterans and their Families
- Monfredo: Veterans’ Day … A Special Holiday!
- Worcester Public Library to Honor Black Veterans
- Veterans Inc.’s Robert Stair Wins National Unsung Hero Award
- Paul Giorgio: We Owe Our Veterans Nothing but the Best Healthcare
- Veterans, Inc. To Celebrate Earth Day with Recycling Event
- Veterans Inc. to Hold 8th Annual Stand Down in Central Mass.
- Freedom Song Festival to Benefit Central Mass’ Veterans in Need
- DON’T MISS: Veterans Day Events in Central MA 2013
- City of Worcester to Honor Veterans on Memorial Day