AM WEATHER UPDATE: Blizzard May Bring Up to 3 Feet of Snow
Friday, February 08, 2013
It still looks like the most intense part of the storm with the heaviest snowfall will be from late today through tonight into tomorrow morning although the snow will begin to accumulate in earnest this afternoon. Winds will pick up slowly today with the strongest gusts tonight and early tomorrow. I still expect considerable power outages to occur along with heavy coastal flooding and battering along the Eastern Massachusetts coastline.
All of your personal preparations for the storm should be completed by now. I will continue to update, especially if the situation and forecast outlook changes appreciably from this point on.
- Worcester County’s Best Sledding Spots
- Worcester County’s Best Sledding Hill
- The Ultimate Central Mass Blizzard Survival Kit
- LIVE MAP: National Grid Power Outages
- PM WEATHER UPDATE: Central MA’s Blizzard Watch Upgraded to Warning
- AM WEATHER UPDATE: Blizzard Watch Expands—Hits Central Mass Friday AM
- BLIZZARD UPDATE: Central MA School Closings Rolling In
- PM WEATHER UPDATE: Friday Storm Bringing 1-2 Feet of Snow