AM WEATHER UPDATE: Blizzard Watch Expands—Hits Central Mass Friday AM
Thursday, February 07, 2013
I still see snow beginning here tomorrow morning, becoming heavier in the afternoon and evening and slowly winding down on Saturday. The peak snowfall intensity should occur Friday night and early Saturday morning. I will have another update this afternoon.
- WEATHER UDPATE: Major Winter Storm On The Way For Friday
- PM WEATHER UPDATE: Friday Storm Bringing 1-2 Feet of Snow
- Worcester County’s Best Sledding Hill
- Worcester County’s Best Sledding Spots
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the East
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the West
- The LOOK: Snow Day Beauty Projects
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.