Becker College recognized for role in helping women advance professionally
Monday, July 30, 2012
Leading Women of Massachusetts honored the college in its Salute to Companies That Are Leading Women to the Top™. The organization works to help companies achieve their goals for women’s advancement through proprietary research and practical tools.
“By sponsoring strategic networking events, Becker College has made it possible for Leading Women Mass to create a community of over 350 women professionals in central Massachusetts and to provide expert speakers to honor, inspire, and empower women leaders,” says Victoria Waterman, president of the Massachusetts chapter.
The Salute to Companies That Are Leading Women to the Top™ is recognition of organizations with whom Leading Women Mass has made an impact through corporate partnerships, event sponsors, participation in leadership programs, and more.
Other Central Mass companies included in the salute were CCR, LLP and Fallon Community Health Plan.
- PowerPlayer: Becker College President Dr. Robert Johnson
- Princeton Review Ranks Becker College #10 in Best Video Game Design
- NEW: Becker College Students to Premier Video Game
- NEW: Becker Hires New Softball Coach
- NEW: Princeton Review Names Becker College Among Nation’s Best
- NEW: Twitter Co-Creator Dom Sagolla Delivers Becker’s Commencement Address