Beverly Man Charged With Mailing Powder to Trump Jr. Arraigned in Worcester
Thursday, March 01, 2018
Daniel Frisiello, 24, was charged with five counts of mailing a threat to cause injury and five counts of making hoax threats involving biological or chemical weapons after he allegedly sent letters with powder to five different addresses last month.
Letter to Trump Jr.
The letter to Trump Jr. was opened by his wife Vanessa Trump on February 12. She then called 911and said she felt nauseous and was coughing. She was taken to the hospital for a brief stay.
According to authorities, the envelope sent to Trump Jr. included a message calling him an “awful, awful person.”
The message continued, “I am surprised that your father lets you speak on TV. You make the family idiot, Eric, look smart.”
The substance in the letter ended up being cornstarch.
According to authorities, they were led to Frisiello following a glitter bomb sent to Stanford University law professor Michele Dauber that contained a message like the message contained in the envelope sent to Trump.
The glitter bomb sent to Dauber was sent by the company shipyourenemiesglitter.com.
The owner of the company confirmed to authorities that the person who ordered the glitter bomb to Dauber was Frisiello.
It was then determined that it was paid for with Frisiello’s credit card.
Investigators also went through Frisiello’s trash and found discarded paper that had similar threats on it.
Other Letters Sent
Other than Trump Jr. and Dauber, other letter recipients include Democratic U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow, and interim U.S. Attorney Nicola Hanna.
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Suspect in Metro PCS Armed Robbery
- Worcester Police to Honor Memory of 15 Officers During Ceremony on Sunday
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Grafton Street Walgreens
- Worcester Police to Promote two Officers During Ceremony on Friday
- Worcester Police Arrest Two for Trafficking Drugs Near Lincoln Plaza
- Worcester Police to Swear in 8 New Officers on Friday
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Attempted to Break Into Muslim School - Alhuda Academy
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Involved in Robbery of CVS
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Two Credit Card Skimmer Suspects
- Worcester Police Promote 7 New Sergeants
- Worcester Police to Launch Mounted Patrol Unit
- Two Arrested After Worcester Police Find Remains of Newborn Baby on Lake Ave
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Country Bank
- Wal-Mart Shoplifter Steals Worcester Police Officer’s Pepper Spray, Tries to Spray Him
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Paulino’s Market Armed With Gun
- Worcester Police in Search of 2nd Suspect Following Armed Robbery on Belmont St.
- Worcester Man Arrested for Drunk Driving After Hitting Worcester Police Car
- Worcester Police in Search of Suspect Involved in Carjacking in Upland Gardens
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Sally Beauty Supply
- Worcester Police Offer Tips for Halloween Safety
- Worcester Police Arrest Man That Robbed Honey Farms With Syringe
- Worcester Police Department Recognized With Above & Beyond Award
- Worcester Police Department to Promote 5 During Ceremony
- Woman Arrested for OUI After Crashing Into Parked Worcester Police Cruiser