NEW: Mistrial Declared in Tim Cahill Case
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
The jury acquitted Cahill's former chief of staff Scott Campbell on Tuesday, who faced similar charges.
A grand jury indicted Cahill, a GoLocalWorcester MINDSETTER™, in April following an investigation involving taxpayer-funded state lottery advertisements that his office produced while he was running for Governor.
- BREAKING: GoLocal MINDSETTER™ Tim Cahill Releases a Statement Regarding Indictment
- BREAKING: Grand Jury Indicts Former State Treasurer and GoLocal MINDSETTER™ Tim Cahill
- NEW: Cahill Aide Acquitted on Corruption Charges
- Tim Cahill: Curt Schilling and the Sins of Success
- Tim Cahill: America’s Free Enterprise System is Under Attack
- NEW: Former State Treasurer and GoLocal MINDSETTER™ Tim Cahill Heads to Trial